It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Mundie Moms!!

As a guest, you are limited in what you can do on Mundie Moms. We have opened up our forums to allow you to see what we have going on. To participate on the forum, you will need to register as a member of Mundie Moms.
To do so you must meet one of the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old or older
- be married
- or have children.

If you meet one or more the following requirements, and love Cassandra Clare's work, we look forward to having you join our forum!

It can take up to 48 hours for your account to activate and then post and introduction in the introduction forum! Please be sure to read through our rules before joining. Spam accounts are not approved/will be deleted.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Character Interview Q & A - Tessa
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From Cassie's Twitter Q & A -

"Tessa.. that kiss w will.. from 1 to 10, what'd you rate it?" Tessa: Once I would have said 9 but these days... perhaps seven...."

Tessa, do you regret your first kiss?" Tess: Sometimes.

"Tessa: Did holly water and blood tasted good?" Tessa: In that context, yes...

"Tessa, what attracted you most about Jem?" Tessa: We're friends.

"Can you ever fall in love with Jem?" Tessa: Jem? I, ah, *flounders*

"Tessa, what attracted you most about Will?" Tessa: Have you seen him? Besides, he reads the same books as me.

From Cassie's Jan 26th Q & A -

"Tessa: would you consider Magnus a friend? Acquaitance? Enemy? (As of 2007)" A friend.

" Tessa: What's the last book you read?" Vathek. http://www.amazon.com/Vathek-Oxford-Classics-William-Beckford/dp/0192836560

"Tessa, would you change into Will to see what he is thinking?" That would be a violation, without asking.

"Tessa, who do you have more of a connection with Will or Jem?" Well, Jem, I mean Will is just so . . . well. He's Will.

"Tessa what does it feel like to change into another person?" Painful. Strange. Interesting.

Post subject: Re: Character Interview Q & A - Tessa
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 3/12/2011 Twitter Q&A -
" Tessa, what's the best thing about Will?" When he goes away.
" Tessa, do you think Gabriel is handsome?" Objectively, he is, yes.
" Tessa: What are your top five favorite books?" The Hidden Hand, Tale of Two Cities, P&P, Little Women, Jane Eyre.

"Tessa: From 0 to 10(best) how'd you rate Will's kissing?" I have nothing to compare it to . . . yet.

" Tessa: Have you ever felt something more than friendship for Jem?" Jem? Oh, I don't think so.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:37 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 4/15/2011 Twitter Q&A:

"So Tessa, so do you have any plans on deciding who you enjoy more? is it Will or Jem?" I don't think either is interested!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:00 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 4/29/2011 Twitter Q&A:

"Tessa, do you believe there is still some good in Will, after what he said to you?" Yes. Maybe not enough.

" Tessa: If Jem had feelings 4 you would you consider being with him? Or always love Will?" I don't love Will! I hate Will!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:01 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 10/31/11 Q&A:

"Tessa, what qualities do you look for in a man?" Honesty, a good heart, a good soul. Someone who reads.

"Tessa, do you think you could ever trust Nate again after what he did?" No, I don't . . . I don't think so.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From2/21/2012 Q&A:

"Tessa, do you want Will to find someone else to love?" It would kill me but it would only be fair...I made the only choice I could and he does not owe me.

"Tessa: Do you feel a little love for Will?" Tessa: I'm not quite sure what I feel.

"Tessa: Any recommend for novels you'd love people to read?" The Hidden Hand, Great Expectations

"Tessa, if Jem died before the wedding, would you consider dating Will afterwards?" Will would never consent.

"Tessa: if jem hadnt proposed would you have chosen will instead at the end when he told u he loved you?" I would have given him a chance.

"Tessa : do you forgive will for everything now you know about the "xxx"?" Yes, I do forgive him for everything.

"Tessa do you miss Nate?" Yes.

"Tessa, did you accept Jem's proposal out of pity?" Certainly not

"Tessa, now that you are getting married, are children at all a thought?" I believe I cannot have them.

"Tessa: what would you tell Jem if he questioned you about your burnt hand?" I said it was an accident.

"Tessa: how do you feel that Cecily is at the Institute? Do you think this will be good for Will?" I hope it will. I want him to be happy.

"Tessa: Do you have the same feelings for Will as you do towards Jem?" Tessa: I love Jem. I truly do. And I had given up on Will. But the dreadful thing about Will being so honorable about everything is that I have realized .... well. It doesn't matter now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From Cassie's 12/4/12 twitter Q&A:

”Tessa, aside from a Tale of Two Cities, what’s a book you’ve read over and over again?” Pride and Prejudice.

”Tessa do you regret accepting Jem’s proposal?” No more than I would regret not having accepted it.

”Will, Tessa, are you still looking for a cure for Jem?” He did request that we not do that.

”Tessa, how beautiful is/was your wedding dress?” It WAS very pretty. Lots of lace. That was before…

”Tessa, what’s your favourite quality of Jem’s?” He has a great capacity to love everyone and everything.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 1/24/2013:

"Tessa, what was the first ever fictional character you fell in love with?" Heathcliff

"Tessa, if Will had asked you to marry him first, would you have said yes?" No.

"Tessa, don't you feel bad being a bad example for girls kissing two guys?" How distressingly judgemental of girls!

"Hey Tessa, do you know jems favorite colour?" Yes, it's red.

"Tessa, Who is the most hot, Jem or Will?" They're equally , um... "hot."

"Any honeymoon plans Tessa & Jem?" The "keeping Jem alive" tour of Europe :D

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:16 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 5/19/13 twitter Q&A :

”Tessa, what do you think about the herondale boys’ fear of ducks?” Silly boys

”Tessa what is your relationship status with Jem right now” “It’s complicated”

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]