It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 am

Welcome
Welcome to Mundie Moms!!

As a guest, you are limited in what you can do on Mundie Moms. We have opened up our forums to allow you to see what we have going on. To participate on the forum, you will need to register as a member of Mundie Moms.
To do so you must meet one of the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old or older
- be married
- or have children.

If you meet one or more the following requirements, and love Cassandra Clare's work, we look forward to having you join our forum!

It can take up to 48 hours for your account to activate and then post and introduction in the introduction forum! Please be sure to read through our rules before joining. Spam accounts are not approved/will be deleted.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Character Interview Q & A - Jem
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From Cassie's Twitter Q & A -

"Jem, do you know who this Cecily is?" Jem: No. And Will won't tell you.

"Jem, y do u think Will & Tess r unlikely?" Jem: Well, it's Will. He doesn't—I mean, he's never said anything to me about it.

"Jem: would you be happy if Tessa picked you over Will?" Jem: "I don't think... she and Will? That seems...unlikely."

"Jem: How are you still such a gentleman after all these years with Will?" Jem: Well he doesn't seem very happy does he?

"Jem, if you somehow met a certain mundane and she fell for you, would you consider her feelings or push her away?" Jem: I always consider a lady's feelings."

Jem would you fight Will for Tessa's love?" Jem: No. No! I want Tessa to be with who she loves.

"Jem, if there was a cure but it involved never seeing Tessa or Will again, would you take it?" Jem: No....

"To Jem- if I magically appeared in the institute would you marry me?" Jem: I tend to like to get to know a girl...

"Jem, what would choose, a long time friendship with Will or a life with Tessa?" Jem: But why would it have to be one or the other? Also the parabatai oath is very serious. I just can't…leave Will.

"Jem: Do you know if Will keeps any secrets from you? Or does he tell you everything?" Jem: I am sure he keeps secrets.

"Jem - if you don't find a cure, what is one thing you would for sure want to do?" Jem: Fall in love.

"Jem : Do u have feelings for Tessa ? More than just friends?" Jem: I ah, find her to be a most admirable girl in all respects.

"Jem: When did you learn how to play the violin and how much do you play/like to play?" Jem: My father played the violin, and all the time.

"Jem: What's the nicest things Will has ever said to you?" Jem: "I have failed my family before, James, I would not fail you."

"Jem, if Tessa chooses Will, will you marry me?" Jem: Tessa and Will? Oh, I don't think... that doesn't seem likely.

"To Jem: Why do you put up with Will and his idiot behavior?" Jem: Imagine how bad he'd be if I didn't.

Post subject: Re: Character Interview Q & A - Jem
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:54 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From Cassie's Jan 26th Q & A -

"Jem, is your natural hair color silver?" No. That's the drugs. The poison.

"Jem, could you ever have feelings for Sophie?" Sophie?? She doesn't feel that way about me.

"Jem, what color were your eyes?" Black.

"Jem: what's your favourite piece/song on the violin?" . Bach's sonatas and partitas.

"JEM...I love you! can I kiss you? hahahaha" I don't think that would be proper.

"Jem, is there something that makes you irrationally angry?" Yes. And you'll find out what soon enough.

From Cassie's Jan 27th Q & A -

"Jem, how long did it take for your hair and eyes to fully drain of colour?" About three years.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 3/12/2011 Twitter Q & A:

"Jem: Is there anything you really want to do before you die?" I'd like to love someone like my father did my mother.

" Jem: are you sometimes jealous of Will?" No. Not ever.

"Jem, if you had to kiss either Will or Jessamine, which would you kiss?" Will would be less likely to kill me for doing it.

" Jem, what's your favorite thing to do besides killing demons and saving people`?" Play the violin.

" Jem, if you had to reveal one secret who would you reveal it to?" Will.

" Jem: if you found a cure.. What would you do?" Live.

"Jem what would you think if i said girls around the world are in love with you?" I would be very puzzled.

" Jem, and what would you think if one of those girls (yeah, me) wants to marry you?" I'd try to talk you out of it.

"Jem, do you considered youself as a romantic man?" No one who says 'it's as good to love as be loved' is unromantic. (That was my editorialization there. - Cassie)

" Jem: why did you take Church with you???" He seemed like a nice cat.

" Jem, are you proud of who you are?" Not with a foolish pride, I think — but neither am I ashamed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:35 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 4/15/2011 Twitter Q&A:

"Jem wouldn't you rather be out living your life to the fullest." Jem: How am I not doing that? This is what I want to do.

"Jem, which is your natural color hair?" It was black.

"Jem, do you think Will is a wee bit crazed?" Will is quite mad, but he is my responsibility.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:51 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 4/29/2011 Twitter Q&A:

"Jem : do you think Tessa&Will can be a happy couple?" If you can't be happy alone you can't be happy with someone else.

" Jem: Would you fight with Will for Tessa?" If he declared his interest, I would step aside, of course.

" Jem, why step aside?? you should fight for Tessa!!" So I can offer her two, three years before I die?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:59 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From Cassie's 10/31/11 twitter Q&A:
" Jem: How do you feel about redheads." I prefer girls with dark hair...."

Jem: Have you ever considered exploring 'the other side of the tracks'?" The what, then?

"Jem: WIll you ever get better???" Well... that would be nice. But I'm not counting on it.

"Jem: r u ever gonna tell Tessa what Ni hen piao liang really means?" If she seems inclined to know . . .

"Jem, what were your first thoughts on Will?" He didn't treat me any differently because I was ill.

"Jem, what were your first thoughts on Tessa?" Author says: there's a whole short story on that in one of the CP editions!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 2/21/2012 Q&A:

"Jem: do you really love Tessa?" Yes. What a strange question.

"Jem: WHO IS EMMA?" Who?

"Jem: If there was a cure but it would kill someone you loved would you take it?" No.

"Jem, how come you notice so much about Will, but you didn't notice his feelings for Tessa?" What feelings?

"Jem, not so much a question, just wanted to say you're perfect!" *Jem, unused to compliments, hides in the violin*

Jem: now that you know Tessa loves you, does it make you even more scared of dying?" Yes.

"Jem: if stopping being a shadowhunter would save you would you give it up? (U don't give up anything else)" Yes.

"Jem, what would you do if you discovered Will had feelings for Tessa?" I would want to know if she returned them.

"Jem: If Tessa left you for Will, what would you think?" I would forgive them, but inside, it would destroy me permanently.

"Jem: What would you do if you discovered what Tessa & Will feel for each other?" But they don't feel anything for each other."

"Jem: Would you be willing to give up being a shadowhunter to marry Tessa in case the clave denies ur request?" Yes.

"Jem, how much does Tessa mean to you?" Everything.

"Jem: do you have any other family members?" Yes. So does Will.

"Jem, if you had to choese between Tessa or will, Who would it be?" I do not know how to choose between the people I love most.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:05 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From Cassie's 12/4/12 twitter Q&A:

”Jem where would you like to play the violin, if you played it in a public place?” I’d rather not play in public.

”Jem you can’t die ok?” I shall endeavor to oblige.

” Jem, What is your ideal girl?” Well…Tessa, of course.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 1/24/2013:

"Jem, if you could be a Silent Brother & be w/ Tessa 4ever would you?" Silent Brothers can't be with anyone.

"Jem, how are you feeling?" Cassie: Now that's just mean.

"Jem what's your middle name?" I don't have one.

"Any honeymoon plans Tessa & Jem?" The "keeping Jem alive" tour of Europe :D

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:51 pm 
The Clave
The Clave

From 5/19/13 twitter Q&A:

”Jem, have you noticed Church yet? I think he would be pleased to see you!” I pet him when no one’s looking.

”Jem, if you weren’t dying, do you think you would have still fallen in love with Tessa?” Yes, more quickly, most likely.

”Jem, why are you so perfect?” Jem is far too modest to answer such questions

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]